Alvin Model Studio

Friday, November 25, 2016

WIP - MG Fenice Rinascita Alba (2)

I really seldom post WIP.... especially I always forgot to take photo and just keep painting instead..

Finally got the inner frame, and white and yellow armor done, only the blue parts are remaining. I have order a special decal, so instead of using the given stickers, some beautiful decals could be applied.



All the white parts with slightly grey shading. Tried not to too grey and color and the final product is just awesome. Tried to fit the details into the body core and it looks like amazing. 

For the yellow parts, they are the most annoying job. In order to give a feeling of 'yellow with some orange', I have to paint 5 times in total with white base, red to give shading, orange to give some highlight, pure yellow to give more saturation and use lemon yellow to fine tune the overall color. (from right to left) These procedures are tedious, though the color look great. 

Wish I will remember to take more photos while I am working on those blue parts...

No comments:

Post a Comment